Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Last day in Praha


Well, yesterday the castle trip got cancelled due to an unfortunate happenstance, weather. It was really sloppy rain and it was undesirable to sojourn outside. We went to a pub with some of our British friends and tried to catch a cricket game between England and Australia, but it was lunch break when we arrived and thus we missed the game. I had beef fillets and cream sauce for lunch, which has become my favorite native Prague dish. We then stayed in the afternoon and three of us, myself, a Canadian and an auzzie, went out to gather dinner. I got two bottles of wine, a peppersteak, two rolls of bread, two large things of cheese, and desert rolls for under 7 USD. Split halfway with my sister of course. Today it is sunny and we should be making our castle attempt, and then if Sarah has her way she will pressure me into doing a bar crawl. We'll see if that happens, as I have got quite the head cold and airplanes and hangovers are not pretty combinations. Cannot wait till the states,

No comments: